Indonesia Mengglobal is happy to announce our new initiative to help Indonesian applicants’ essay or personal statement writing process!
Starting mid April, we will start:
- publishing successful Indonesian applicants’ personal statements or essays
- accepting your personal statement draft and give you detailed feedback on topic, style and the overall draft.
Through this initiative, we hope to bring real, tangible help into your admission process. This is your chance to improve your draft based on feedback from people who had been in your shoes and successfully enrolled to top universities in the US. Through this public feedback, we also hope that other applicants can learn from your mistakes and your strengths.
If you are a prospective applicant, please send us your draft by filling out this form.
If you are current / past students at U.S. universities, we really hope that you could participate by contributing your essays to us! Fill out this form.
Please be aware that
- If your essay is chosen, it will be posted as a public post.
- Hence, we encourage you to leave out / censor names, places or other information that might be personal for you. For example, instead of writing “When I was in X school, I met Y,” write “When I was in [HIGH SCHOOL], I met [NAME].”
- If you want us to hide your name (i.e. identify you as Anonymous), please indicate that in your submission form.
- We care about your privacy and we will not share your e-mail address without your permission.
- We reserve the right to choose which essays we will feature.
Thanks and send your essays / personal statements our way! As always, let us know what you think and how we can better provide tangible help for your application process.