After the success of our seminar last year – with more than 500 people attendees – this year we are proud to present 2 seminars about Education in the US. The first seminar will be held on August 16 with the topic of “Pursuing Graduate Study in the U.S.”.
Why the US?
- World Class Education: U.S. universities dominate all the recognized global ranking tables
- Variety of Choices: U.S. has over 4,000 Schools
- Excellent Career Prospect: International students who complete their studies in the USA are highly sought after by companies worldwide
Here is your chance to meet and engage with a diverse and dynamic group of some of the top U.S. Universities alumni who were once in the same shoes as you are!
Come hear them share:
- What inspired them to continue their study in the US,
- The lessons learned along the way, and
- Their advices for you as you consider and prepare for your admission and career goals.
Please save the details below:
- Location: @america Auditorium, Pacific Place Mall, Jakarta
- Date: August 16, 2014
- Time: 13.30 WIB
- Entrance Fee: FREE!
- Sign ups: First come first served. Coming 30 minutes prior to each session to secure your seat is strongly recommended! Support the event by clicking “attending” in our Facebook event.
|13:30 – 13.35||Welcoming Remarks|
|13.35 – 13.45||Introduction to Indonesia Mengglobal|
|13.45 – 14.30||Why post-graduate school in the U.S.?
By Haryanto T. Budiman, Country Head & Managing Director of JP Morgan Indonesia, PhD in Aeronautics & Astronautics from MIT
|14.30 – 14.45||Break|
|14.45 – 15.00||Essay Clinic|
|15.00 – 15.30||Scholarships for Graduate Schools
LPDP and Fulbright*
|15.30 – 16.30||Discussion Panel: What it takes to apply to Top US Graduate Schools
|16.30 – 16.45||Q&A|
*to be confirmed
This year we also have 40 standardized test books(GRE,GMAT) for you, 25 of which will be given away via raffle. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the raffle! This is how it works:
- Subscribe to our blog using your email address. This can be found on our homepage Indonesiamengglobal.com on the right section under “Email Subscription”
- Follow us on Twitter @IndoMengglobal, like Indonesia Mengglobal’s Facebook page, and click attend on our Facebook event.
- Mention @IndoMengglobal on Twitter or write in Indonesia Mengglobal’s Facebook page about this event as follows:
e.g. “Saya akan hadir di seminar @IndoMengglobal tgl 16 Agustus 2014 di @atamerica. Sampai jumpa disana!” or “Saya telah berpartisipasi dlm undian buku persiapan tes dari @IndoMengglobal. Wish me luck!“
- Fill out this form
Winners will be selected randomly from the pool that has completed all steps above. Registration for the raffle will be closed August 15, 23.59 WIB Jakarta time.