Indonesia Mengglobal and Indonesian Club at Stanford are proud to co-present “Towards a U.S. Higher Education” talk in Jakarta this August! Here’s your chance to listen and talk to people who have been in your shoes and have gone through the same confusions that you have now. Admission process can be tricky and overwhelming, but we are here to help.
Please save the details:
- Location: @america Auditorium, Pacific Place Mall, Jakarta
- Date: August 12, 2012
- 1 – 2.30 pm : Undergraduate Application and Scholarship
- 3.30 – 5 pm: Graduate Application and Scholarship
This event’s speakers hail from Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, Wesleyan University, Vanderbilt University, Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania) and Harvard Law School. EducationUSA will also talk about undergraduate and graduate scholarship.
Not only do the speakers come from different background, obtain different scholarships and study different majors, they have a lot of stories to tell about studying in the US. We really hope that everyone who comes will learn something from this event.
To see more details and speaker lineup, please visit Indonesian Club at Stanford’s event page. Click “Attending” to this Facebook event to let us know that you are coming. Please spread the word by liking this page on Facebook, sharing it on Twitter, or telling your friends! Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions in the mean time.
Thank you and looking forward to see you all there.
- Is It Better To Pursue Your Undergraduate Degree in Indonesia or in the U.S? by Marsha Sugana
- Deciding Your Major: Finding Your Equilibrium of Academic Life by Alicia Kosasih
- Should I Go to Community College? by Leonard Hartono
- Liberal Arts – the what, the why, and the comparison by Martin Tjioe
- and more
- Graduate and PhD
- Prosedur Aplikasi Pendidikan Pasca Sarjana by Andhika Sahadewa
- Hate It or Love It: Personal Statement by Stevia Angesty
- Beasiswa itu Mudah by Indonesia Mengglobal
- Research Assistantship by Martin Tjioe
- Tips Berburu Beasiswa by Nuning Hallett
- Tips Mendapat Beasiswa Pascasarjana by Andhika Sahadewa
- and more